Entry Visa Guidelines for Nigeria:
- Visit the Home page of Nigeria Immigration Portal (https://portal.immigration.gov.ng/)
- Locate & click on the appropriate application form to start the process:
- Entry Visa/Freezone Application Form
- Fill the Application form; check the ‘ I ACCEPT FULL RESPONSIBILITY FOR THE INFORMATION PROVIDED IN THIS FORM ‘ check box.
- Click on ‘Submit Application’ button to view ‘Applicant details page’
- Click on “Proceed to Online Payment”
- Click to select Payment Currency “Pay in Dollars” option then Click on ‘Continue’ button
For Payment Outside of Nigeria
- If you select a processing country other than Nigeria, your payment will be in US Dollars. You will be re-directed to an approved payment platform to complete your application and make your payment in US Dollars.
- Please take your visa payment receipts, passport and other documents to the Nigerian Embassy in your Country of abode on your slated interview date for your Visa.
- Please note that you can reschedule your interview date to the next available date by sending your Application id, Reference no and the proposed date to our support mail address firstname.lastname@example.org
Tourist / Visitor Visa:
- Passport valid for at least 6 months
- Completed visa application form
- Two recent passport size photographs
- A Letter of Invitation from a company/host in Nigeria accepting immigration responsibility
- Visitors/Tourists are required to show evidence of sufficient funds
- Nigeria Immigration Service Visa Payment Receipt and Visa Acknowledgement Receipt
Citizens of the following 17 countries can visit Nigeria without a visa:
Visa is also not required for former nationals of Nigeria holding a valid foreign passport together with expired Nigerian passport.
Nationals of Kenya can obtain a visa on arrival for a maximum stay of 90 days.
Holders of diplomatic or official passports issued to nationals of Brazil and South Africa and holders of diplomatic or service passports issued to nationals of China do not require a visa for Nigeria and holders of diplomatic passports issued to nationals of Turkey.
Holders of written e-Visa approval issued by Immigration Authority Headquarters in Abuja, can obtain a visa on arrival, provided holding a visa application form and e-Visa application payment receipt and holding an invitation letter from Nigerian company accepting immigration responsibilities.